Solving DSL problems

It has been a nightmare all these last months with Free ADSL connection problems.
After 4 visits from their technicians they change the Freebox V5 and one week later the problems were still there!
I've tried the ferrite bead trick, it helped to get a little bit more signal, the ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) indicator went up 100 only (I was at 3000/4000 k when the usual is 9000/1000 k/seconds) and no TV, internet, telephone.

But yesterday I decided to by a new ADSL filter and a new RJ11 cable. The ADSL filter is a Belkin one and the cable is a 10 meters cable of good quality, I had a 15 meters cable of lower quality.
I plugged everything and BOOM! The ATM indicator went up to 9700 k/s for the first time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Dolce Gusto Circolo Leaking Problem

Root Nook Simple Touch with updated NookManager

How to Change the Gear Shift Knob of the Peugeot 306