Clean Windows From Trojan Horse

My laptop was infected with the Trojan:Win32/Weelsof.E, please check on Microsoft for the description:

I was desperate as Windows started up with a blank window that blocked everything else and I really didn't want to format everything and install my Windows/Ubuntu partitions again.

I copied some antivirus software on my usb driver and started windows in safe mode (F8) I've downloaded a copy of Kaspersky Antivirus Removal Tool then I backed up everything and launched the removal tool while in safe mode.

The Kaspersky Removal Tool is not a permanent protection but it will clean up your computer from all virus and malware!
It detected and removed the Trojan:Win32/Weelsof.E sucessfully and now I'm writing you from my IBM T42 with the cleaned Windows XP.
lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Repair Dolce Gusto Circolo Leaking Problem

Root Nook Simple Touch with updated NookManager

How to Change the Gear Shift Knob of the Peugeot 306